SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Do you want to help combat financial crime protecting the bank and our customers from fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing or detecting rogue trading, which is central not only to SEB but for the society as such? If you are interested in working with solutions to predict, prevent, detect and report financial crime then please continue reading! We are now looking for an inspirational Chief Scrum Master to join the Financial Crime Prevention Tribe in order to increase the pace in our fight against crime!
What you will be doing
Within the Financial Crime Prevention Tribe, we develop and maintain highly efficient and robust Financial Crime Prevention solutions for the SEB Group – driven by internal and external demands. We aim to use a high-degree of cutting edge technology with usage and access of group wide data. We do this not as an island, but in collaboration with other parts of SEB, such as for instance the newly established FCP Unit, to achieve e2e customer understanding and leverage data capabilities. Working as a Chief Scrum Master in SEB means that you are responsible for the overall tribe execution and development for the Financial Crime Prevention Tribe. A tribe is an independent and autonomous working organization based on several agile teams working together towards a common goal, aligned with SEB’s corporate goals.
In practice this means that you will:
• Optimize the customer value flow, from idea to being “in use” and assist the teams in the tribe in delivering value.
• Challenge existing structures, roles and practices in order to work better, smarter and continuously improve.
• Facilitate tribe planning events and processes.
• Create and sustain an agile learning organization.
• Listen and support teams in problem identification and decision-making as well as creating an environment of collaboration and mutual influence.
• Be a leader with focus on developing and coaching people.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders e.g. Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Chief Product Owner, Team managers and other stakeholders.
• Support our teams to grow their agile maturity.
• Be a part of the Tribe management.
At SEB, you have great development opportunities, within a highly collaborative environment. The position is located in Stockholm, Arenastaden, and you will work with development teams in Stockholm and Riga.
Who we are looking for
You are also an emphatic listener valuing input from others, and you believe in empowering people to build high performing teams. You embrace change and have a willingness to move forward, even when all information is not available. Further more, you encourage innovation and new ways of working in order to develop the business.
As our future Chief Scrum Master you should have:
• A good knowledge and even greater curiosity to grow within Agile.
• Been working as a Chief Scrum Master, RTE or similar roles and are ready to take the next step in your agile journey.
• A good understand of the SAFe framework
• You as a person are communicative, inspirational and encourage dialogues.
• You are fluent in English.
What we offer
•You will work at a workplace characterized by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment.
•Working with us will give you the possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities.
•We see the value of a flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle for our employees.
•Also, since the start of our company, we have taken an active role in our society’s social development and all our employees have the opportunity to contribute in various social projects.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 20/12/2021. If you have questions about the position please Linnea Landahl, Talent Acquisition Partner, at Linnea.Landahl@seb.se
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/