SEB • Eskilstuna • Full time
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of a team called Customer Lifecycle-IP within our Master Data Management area along with 20 team members. This team works a lot with data management and integration towards other systems in the bank. It´s a team who really makes a difference for SEBs customers but also for the other systems in the bank. We focus on delivering with high quality and with a strong customer focus. We take the agile way of working seriously and we work daily with competence development.
This position is located either in Eskilstuna or Solna/Stockholm.
As a Cobol developer you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining system integrations of our customer systems KURRE and Utland
- Collaborating with people in team and cross teams
Who we are looking for
To succeed in this role, we see that you are a person who:
- Is service minded and a good problem solver
- Have great cooperation skills and are a team player
- Likes to develop and learn new things, both technically and within the team
- Good knowledge within Mainframe, Cobol and DB2
- Can transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Have an academic background or similar
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- It´s a plus if you have experience from testing and analyzing requirements
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Work-life balance
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Long-term stability
· Agile and modern ways of working
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than June 21st. If you have questions about the position please contact Torbjörn Jonsson, Team manager for Customer Lifecycle- IP at phone no +46704622106 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers