We’re looking for a passionate Unity developer to help us take our moment-to-moment gameplay to the next level.
You will be part of a team developing the next generation of high-octane competitive games for PC and console. We are a newly formed games studio based in Stockholm, Sweden backed by first-class investors and we’re building best-of-breed multiplayer games for the masses.
- You love working in small, fast moving teams
- You thrive on ownership and freedom
- You are open and transparent
- You are highly structured and organized
- Design, prototype and implement game systems and features.
- Develop and maintain client and game server components for a highly scalable multiplayer game.
- Optimize the game to run efficiently on multiple game platforms (PC & console).
- Implement and optimize the development pipeline and toolchain to facilitate quick and easy iteration.
- Integrate third party services and plugins (for features such as IAP, chat services, analytics, crash reporting etc).
Skills / Requirements:
- Extensive software development experience using C# in larger Unity projects.
- Experience building scalable and maintainable and performant software solutions.
- Deep understanding of software architecture, design patterns and API development.
- Experience working in a live ops environment maintaining and developing a live product.
- Experience writing testable code and working with unit tests.
- Experience with debugging, profiling and performance optimization.
Seidr is a collective of Swedish gaming veterans dedicated to crafting the next generation of intense multiplayer experiences for PC and console. We are backed by Andreessen Horowitz and we're currently working on an unannounced games project that lives in the intersection between action, strategy and social.