SEB • Stockholm • Full time
This job is inactive and can no longer be applied to
Would you like to help reaching our aspiration of becoming the most data driven bank in the world. We are currently looking for a detail oriented, curious, highly organized, and service minded person with coordination management skills.
What you will be doing
You will be an important player and work closely to our Executive staff to be there helping hand with management support. This position provides administrative and operational support, while displaying a high level of service, professionalism, flexibility, and positive energy.
Every day in this position will look different depending on the needs of the business and the agenda, so the ideal candidate for this role is up for any challenge and who thrives in a dynamic environment.
Your job will involve a wide range of administrative and project related tasks. The administrative side, your role will include scheduling agendas & high-level presentation building, minute taking, and action point follow ups.
• Manage scheduling executive calendars Manages files and documents
• Creation of effective Power Point presentations
• Manages files and documents
• Maintain various records and documents for Executive staff
• Drafts, reviews, and sends communications on behalf of Leadership
• Organizes and prepares for meetings, including handling all logistics and communications with participants, both internal and external
Who we are looking for
As a person you are genuinely service minded and enjoy engaging with a wide variety of people. You are prestigeless and like engaging in tasks that are both high & low. You are a team player who is happy to help the team whilst retaining ownership of your own tasks.
You like structure and organizing things in a proactive way and are a high performer who grasps new things quickly.
Ability to work independently, sensitivity to confidential matters and management skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience supporting executives
• Excellent communication, including writing, email and memo creation, internal and customer service
• Exceptional time management abilities, including managing multiple calendars
• Hunger to learn the business
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Good administrative skills, including filing and document organization
• Excellent creation of Power Point presentation
• Process expense reports
• Superb prioritization skills to provide executive support
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Work-life balance
• Friendly and welcoming culture
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 12th of August 2022. Due to summer vacation we initiate selection process in full after mid-August.
If you have questions about the position, please contact by email Pernilla.Sjolin@seb.se.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers