Wrapp - Stockholm - Heltid
Intervjun börjar direkt i ansökan – inget CV eller personligt brev.
Se statistik, din status i processen och antalet sökande.
In the role of Sales Executive, you are responsible for selling the Wrapp-network to retail brands in Sweden, Finland and possibly the rest of the Nordic market. You will be responsible of building a client portfolio with some of the largest retailers in the region. You will be empowered to take control of the whole sales process, from finding prospects to signing agreements and supporting merchants as their Account Manager. Moreover, you will be responsible to provide valuable insights on the clients’ performance and help them grow their business. In other words, a very challenging role!
This is a full-time position based at our HQ in the center of Stockholm. Our office hosts about 40 people with an international background. This position will allow you to take charge and work independently while gaining lots of valuable experience. Wrapp offers you a young and stimulating workplace with a competitive salary and compensation model. We believe in working hard and having lots of fun while doing so!
We are a growing company with excellent talents that will inspire you. Come and grow with us!
Apply today if:
· You are goal-oriented and an outgoing person with a passion for hitting sales targets;
· You are energetic, courageous and persistent with a great deal of ambition and self- motivation;
· You have a genuine interest in startups, tech, and data-driven operations;
· You have a good understanding of businesses, their processes, and their numerical performance-results;
· You are confident in interactions with C-level decision makers;
· You are an excellent presenter, in person and on the phone;
· You have some experience in the retail market;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English;
Duktiga och roliga kollegor
Sex veckors semester
Wrapp is a part of Meniga Ltd which is a global leader in white-label digital banking solutions and reward & customer loyalty programs. Its award-winning products have enabled the world’s largest financial institutions to dramatically improve their online and mobile digital environment, enriching the customer experience of over 65 million digital banking users across 30 countries as well as provided rewards and cashbacks for more than 350 brands.
At Wrapp we are reinventing how retailers reward their customers and build loyalty. Wrapp’s mission is to end the era of irrelevant advertising and obsolete membership-programs. Simply put, we put purchasing power in the hands of consumers, and at the same time, effective marketing in the hands of brands.