Ericsson - Stockholm - Heltid
Intervjun börjar direkt i ansökan – inget CV eller personligt brev.
Se statistik, din status i processen och antalet sökande.
Would you like to be part of the key product development area for Ericsson at our HQ in Stockholm?
Do you like to turn ideas into concrete solutions?
We are looking for a skilled System Engineer to contribute to Ericsson Radio technology growth, where 5G is part of the journey!
In the team, we work in different technical and functional areas to cover the total radio functionality within the whole radio product portfolio for Ericsson; covering 4G, 5G and the future. The scope spans from operation and maintenance and communication with the digital unit and the antenna system, down to the HW control system.
In the role you are responsible for defining the radio functionalities by systemizing functions for configuration, control and compensation as well as supervision, report and protection functions. This work includes close cooperation with HW design, SW design and system in other areas. In general, the job includes writing functional requirement and descriptions, where one of the main stakeholders is radio software development.
You have experience from systems development, e.g., are interested in understanding how it all fits together to ensure an overall good solution. You know how to take complex problems and explain them so that more people can understand and know how to break them down so that solving them becomes straightforward. You are organized and self-motivated and able to turn ideas into concrete solutions.
• Develop/systemize new radio functions and improve and adapt existing radio functions
• Drive development to meet future technical challenges
• Write product documentation, for example functional requirements and specifications
• Participate in product development projects
• Participate in technical studies
• Education: M.Sc. or PhD in electrical engineering, embedded software, applied physics or equivalent.
• Min years of work experience: 8-10
• Min years of system work experience: 1
• Domain experience: embedded systems and embedded software
• Good technical communication skills, both written and oral
• Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English
• Good knowledge within hardware technology
• Knowledge within digital signal processing
• Knowledge in product development cycle
• Working experience of C/C++ or similar programming languages
• Working experience in UML
• Familiarity with system-on-chip design/ASIC design
Last date to apply: 18th February 2020
The position is based in Stockholm and the selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to recruiter Monal Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. Often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.