Are you a skilled analyst who has decided to become part of the Swedish start-up scene? Now you have the chance to jump on board an early stage start-up, with fast moving pace and with the mission to provide insights for decision making in a smarter, easier and more efficient way. We at Graviz Labs aim to revolutionize the research and insight industry with our AI-driven platform Graviz Telescope, that provides decision makers with answers to complex questions. We already have users from large cap brands, and our objective is to grow our client base rapidly.
What this position offer:
As our Analyst you will work with coordinating project resources, have close client relationships and ensure high quality deliveries. You will also apply and develop your analytical skills by collecting, structuring and analysing data to create recommendations to our clients. You will manage several simultaneous projects, support product development and work in close collaboration with your colleagues at Graviz Labs.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a team player who is structured and self-motivated with a creative approach to solving problems. You have a genuine interest in solving our clients’ challenges and are not afraid to work hard to achieve goals. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have a genuine interest of working hands-on with data and insights and is eager to develop within project management.
• You have a degree within business, informatics, engineering or equivalent.
• Preferably, you enjoy working with numerical data and quantitative analysis.
• Ideally, you have 1-3 years' experience within research e.g. a research company, insight department or other consultant firm.
• You are fluent in Swedish and English, both in writing and speech.
• You take pride in delivering high levels of quality and service.
• Good project management skills and the ability to identify challenges and formulate clear actions out of them.