Position located in-house in our office in Stockholm
Are you skilled in Node.js and serverless cloud architecture? Do you possess the natural gift to lead and inspire developers around you? Then we are honored to welcome you as cornerstone of our development team who are set to push boundaries of cloud technology, AI and big data.
At Graviz Labs, our digital plattform called Graviz Telescope, have started a small revolution within analysis and insights for brand development. The plattform was launched earlier this year and we are thrilled to already have some large brands onboard. Now it's time to expand our development team and setup a new team in-house to make sure we can continue to grow with a scalable, beautifully designed product, and with the goal to make a global impact.
What this position offer:
• A key-role in a creative environment where we are passionate about data visualization and providing answers to complex questions.
• A young, innovative company where you will play an important role to shape the ITH and have the possibility to get a lot of responsibility and personal development.
• Offices situated in central parts of Stockholm, Birkastan.
• Take lead in experimenting with new technologies and frameworks.
• Take lead and participate in ideation meetings.
We think you have:
• You have deep experience in Serverless function based frameworks as well as deep experience with creating Cloud Native applications through all phases of the software development lifecycle across several Cloud providers include AWS, Azure, and GCP as well as common management platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Cloud Foundry.
• You are eager to explore new ideas and feel comfortable to architect apps on your own.
• You believe in leaving code in a shape that you like to find others in. Structured, documented and tested.
• You probably speak Swedish, English or both.
An extra bonus for additional skills within:
• React.js, Google Big Query, MongoDB, Education in Math/Data science
We have an ongoing recruitment process with interviews made continuously, so if you find the role interesting, please apply as soon as possible.