[embed width="" height=""]https://youtu.be/PrcAv-gcWmA[/embed]
Want to join a fast-paced company with a mission to improve the life of people living with diabetes?
Glooko’s diasend® is a market leading product that simplifies life with diabetes by optimizing diabetes data management. Our comprehensive solution involves uploading, storing and analyzing data from a clear majority of the diabetes devices currently available on the global market – allowing patients and caregivers to easily access, understand and share the same information. This equals highly valued support for people living with diabetes during, as well as in-between, clinic visits and makes the work of diabetes-coaches around the world much more efficient and accurate.
Over the last few years Glooko has grown quickly and we are now at the point of our next big phase of expansion, aiming to establish a presence within several new markets. To get there, the search for a number of new talented and driven co-workers has begun.
We are a global company with 150 employees located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, London and Gothenburg – currently serving 7000 diabetes clinics in 23 countries across 15 languages, impacting the lives of tens of millions of people with diabetes on a daily basis.
In our brand new Gothenburg office, close to Liseberg (yes – “Lisebergskortet” is an employee benefit), we are currently about 40 co-workers who are responsible for sales, customer support and marketing for all markets, except North America. We also have a dedicated team of engineers that work with technical development for all global markets.
We´re looking for a Technical Project Manager. As a Technical Project Manager at Glooko/Diasend you will manage the design, development, documentation and implementation of solutions for our web-based Diabetes Data Management platform. You will also provide operational or technical support in the development, analysis and maintenance of systems, software, processes and products. There will be great opportunities for you to influence both the direction and choice of user experience and technology.
This is what you’ll do…
- You will be responsible for these key areas for the projects that fall under your responsibility:
- Lead the product development to make sure that the products meet the current and future needs of our clients globally.
- Create and communicate requirements that enable the R&D team to deliver product changes that meet the requirements.
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans.
- Develop and communicate progress reports to stakeholders
- Follow up and monitor acceptance testing.
- Interact with marketing and sales to manage feedback, expectations and release plans.
For device integration projects examples of responsibilities are :
- Receive and handle requests for device integrations and ensure that we get what we need from manufacturers and partners to enable us to make an integration.
- Own the requirement specification and tools related to device integrations
- Own inventory of devices.
This is the job for you, if you…
Relevant technical education, e.g. product development, software development, engineering, interaction design. At least bachelor level.
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar role.
- A basic understanding of software development and IT, including topics like APIs, frontend/backend, data models, web programming languages, system security, device drivers, etc.
- Excellent in English and Swedish, both in speech and writing, as your communication skills will be vital in discussions with clients and offshore colleagues.
If you already have knowledge or interest in health and diabetes, that is an advantage - but it is not required. Submit your application now if you want to help simplify life for everyone with a connection to diabetes!