As Team Leader for ONE IT's CRM Delivery team, you and your team are responsible for the daily support and maintenance of Aller’s Nordic CRM Solutions.
Your job is to organise the team’s work and to follow up with your stakeholders in the company. Your workday will be busy and inspirational, which requires dedication, overview and a structured work effort.
Your primary responsibilities
- You will attend monthly meetings with your customers
- Overseeing the Support and Maintenance tasks for ONE IT's CRM Solutions in the Nordic Countries
- Managing the CRM team employees across the Nordic Region
- Management and coaching with ONE IT's Nordic CRM Team
- Participate in the Management team of the ONE IT Application Deliveries
- Budget responsible for Support & Maintenance within the CRM area
- Follow-up on Vendors
- Participate in new projects, from project to operation
What we expect from you
- Solid knowledge about CRM (Dynamics and Salesforce will be an advantage)
- Experience with Marketing Automation
- Knowledge of marketing processes and concepts
- Extensive experience in data quality and processes
- Experience with cooperation across countries and organisational boundaries
- Experience with ITIL Incident and Change management will be an advantage
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar Service Management Tool
Travel activities will be approximately 30 days a year within Scandinavia.
Who are You?
We expect you to be experienced in leading a team and that you can work hands-on and at the same time keep a sense of perspective. The position is covering Nordic ONE IT deliveries and primarily you will be working out of Aller Media’s Malmö Office.
It is important that you have good communication skills and can coordinate and delegate responsibilities on a daily basis in a structured and systematic way.
Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have a catching drive, are thorough and solution-oriented
- Bring the customer in focus
- Thrive on freedom with responsibility and long-distance management as your team is situated both in Denmark, Sweden (Malmö) and Finland (Helsinki)
- Master English in writing and speech, and that you understand/speak one or more Scandinavian languages
- Like to be a leader and have your backpack full of soft skills
- Exciting technical challenges and knowledge sharing
- Focus on personal and professional development
- A unique high impact position in an informal organisation
- Great colleagues and beautiful surroundings
Contact & Application
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Cabeza AB. For further information please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Schultz: email@example.com. We are handling your applications in a continuously and confidentially manner.
Location: Malmö or Stockholm
Sökord: Team Lead, Team Leader, CRM Team Lead, CRM Team Lead for Application Delivery, job as CRM Team Lead, Aller Media, MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, CRM, Marketing Automation, Application Delivery