- You’re a systems developer today with 3+ years experience.
- You want to work with e-commerce and product development.
- You love devops.
- You love the web and you know it equally well.
- You want nice, professional and experienced colleagues that work with you in a team.
- You want to learn new things and get better at old ones.
- You want to have the possibility to work flexible hours and from home from time to time.
- You want to work at a place where your ideas matter.
- You want to be part of a small team.
- You want a transparent culture that incubate and develops ideas.
- You’re committed to deliver excellence and results.
About the role
The Panagora EDGE development team is looking for a systems developer on permanent basis. We’re looking for someone to join us and further develop and improve our existing platform and create integrations to various technology platforms and partners.
Do you have experience in translating business requirements into functional design and good knowledge of .NET and transaction-intensive systems? This could be a very interesting opportunity for you!
Delivering client centered, highly performing, and user-friendly e-commerce solutions with 100% availability at scale" - We are Panagora
A digital agency specialising in ecommerce. Building on our vast experience and carefully chosen partners we help our clients create meaningful impact with their digital presence. Working with clients within fashion and lifestyle such as Sneakersnstuff, Caliroots, Babyshop, Best of Brands, Svenskt Tenn, just to name a few
About the EDGE team
The EDGE team consists of a Product Owner, a Systems Architect and a Systems Developer. We practise DevOps and are responsible for application framework development. We create tools to help our customer and expert teams to develop client-centered solutions.
We also design and implement the infrastructure for hosting and supporting customer team operations. We expect the team to grow in size, so this is a unique chance to be part of this challenge!
We translate business requirements into technical solutions and coordinate processes to meet business expectations and deadlines. All members of the team are working together overseeing the technical development, adding new features and releasing new versions.
We offer an always-changing and challenging work environment with experienced colleagues, freedom to innovate and grow your skill set, 30 days paid vacation, laptop, mobile phone and a collective pension plan.