As Project Manager you have final responsibility for the successful turn-key delivery of one or more simultaneous Material Handling projects and are the link between the customer and the project team. This means, among other things:
· Overall Project Management for implementation of Automated Logistics solutions.
· Lead the planning and implementation of customer projects of automated logistic solutions.
· Responsible for the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
· Prepare decision material and present tollgate material and recommendations.
· Manage project budget and resource allocation.
· Manage reporting, ensure the identification and escalation of issues/risks.
· Provide direction and support to project staff.
· Quality control and risk management.
· Participate in change management discussions with our European local markets (MSCO’s) and end customers.
Within the area of Products and Systems Development you will also:
· Participate in development projects for new products, systems and services.
· Propose and support improvement activities on existing products.
As a person you are positive, structured and pragmatic and bring energy and drive to the teams you work with. You focus on solving problems without prestige. You are truly a “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the projects move forward. Fluent English as well as Swedish.
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Educational background (Bachelor or M.Sc.) in the field of engineering or computer science, Automation/mechatronic is meriting
- Proven knowledge on a mid/senior level within Project Management.
- Solid client-facing & communication skills
- Project management certification is a plus.
- Experience within Automated solutions and/or PLC components is a plus.
- Enjoy working close with the Customer & excel in building customer trust and relationship.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations.
- Promote Knowledge sharing & reuse of Best Practice.
Customers, Local Markets (MSCOs), Project team members & internal stakeholders, Suppliers, European Key Accounts and Service Markets.