Trialbee is now looking to recruit an organized and team-oriented Customer Project Manager with experience from clinical trials or the pharmaceutical/medical device industry to join our team in central Malmö. The right person will provide high-quality service and on-time successful delivery of our solutions. As Customer Project Manager, you will serve as both the project lead and the primary client contact. You are accontable for initiating, planning, execution, monitoring, and close-out of customer projects.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer delivery and project management, who wants to make a difference in patients' lives. You can handle stressful situations and know how to balance multiple projects by quickly responding to urgent matters and understanding what to prioritize. You enjoy working in an innovative and international environment and are an energetic individual with a positive can-do attitude.
Trialbee provides cloud-based solutions to the life-science industry. We offer software and online systems for patient recruitment and engagement for clients in the pharmaceutical and clinical research sector. Our mission is to accelerate the development of new medical treatments through digitalization. We digitally connect stakeholders across the drug development chain, creating value for our clients, patients and society as a whole. Since our founding in 2010, we have successfully recruited and engaged patients in 48 countries across multiple therapeutic areas.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A relevant academic degree such as engineering, business administration, or biology.
- At least 5 years of experience from the pharmaceutical or life-science industry, preferably within clinical operations.
- 3-5 years experience within project management.
- Detail-oriented, structured and organized
- Strong public speaking skills and are accustomed to preparing presentations and holding presentations in front of groups of various sizes.
- Fluency in English both orally and written is required.
- Experience with managing customers in a B2B setting.
- An excellent track record from previous positions and strong knowledge about the complexity and challenges of running global projects within the life-science industry.
- Experience from digital marketing and/or software development is a strong advantage.
- Drive and manage multiple projects from start to finish while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Developing, reviewing and approving all related documentation for submission to relevant ethics committees.
- Co-ordinate activities and manage resources from different functions and vendors.
- Managing project budgets.
- Prepare and conduct training sessions.
- Collect customer feedback and provide suggestion for system improvements to the development team.
- Participate in or initiate continuous improvement initiatives related to customer projects.
If you’re interested in this position, please send us your CV and cover letter through careers.trialbee.com before October 5! We are reviewing applications as they come in, and we might hire for the position before the end date.