Mutual Funds Exchange, MFEX, is a Swedish fintech company and a well-established player within fund distribution present in more than 30 countries. Our company is based on a leading edge innovative B2B trading platform for automated fund trading, which allows us to stay ahead of our competitors. Like many other Swedish startups, we’ve managed to penetrate a previously stagnant market with our modern solution, and it has enabled a quick international expansion. Our gained strength attracted Nordic Capital, that has now invested in MFEX’s future.
From day one, MFEX was profitable and successful in changing the way of how fund trading is performed. Surviving both the IT-crash and the financial crisis with continued growth is an excellent example of MFEX’s stability. Even with nine offices around the world, MFEX international expansion is just getting started.
Our focus right now is on the office in Umeå and we want to expand here even further. We're moving in to a newly furbished office located in Utopia in the heart of Umeå. We're an office filled with highly skilled developers and QA-engineers who works together in small cross functional teams. We're looking to expand the dev team with C# developers.
Here at MFEX you'll be working with the following:
- Our internal systems that are designed for fund trading.
- Be a part of cross functional teams collaboration with our offices all over the world.
- Play a major role in the projects and upgrade of MFEX.
What we're looking for:
- A newly graduated student who wants to kickstart their career with us here at MFEX.
- Someone who can commit to delivering high quality code in a fast paced development cycle.
- Someone who feels comfortable working with C#.
- Has knowledge of Entity framework or ORM framework architecture
- Since we're an international company it's important that you feel comfortable speaking English.
- It would also be very meriting if you have experience working with Nservicebus.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work on a world leading Fund trading platform.
- A fast growing international company with the opportunity to work abroad in other offices.
- A stable company that has been around since 1998.
- Get to work in newly furbished offices in the heart of Umeå at Utopia.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to contact me right away through: