- Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment using the latest technologies?
- Do you want highly motivated colleagues with expertise within their fields?
- Do you find innovation and rapid growth exciting?
Go on. Make something great.
LeaseCloud is currently hiring a full-stack engineer within engineering. This is the perfect chance to get in early in a growing company bound for success and enjoy the benefits of being a shareholder.
What we need
LeaseCloud is looking for a well-organized senior full-stack engineer for our engineering team. You love to code and deliver production-grade systems and services. You are an excellent communicator with fluent English and Swedish language skills.
- Enjoyment for being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- You care about the user experience and know-how to build user-friendly web applications.
- 2+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer.
- Basic knowledge of attribution and analytics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems.
- Build new features for internal and external users.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
What's in it for you
- The possibility to work at a start-up company, located in central Stockholm, where something fun always happens and where you, for example, go on at least two team-trips per year.
- Great development opportunities to grow with the role as our business expands.
- The possibility to belong to a close-knit team with a great spirit where all employees are offered ownership in the company.
- Start: As soon as possible, although we might prioritize candidates with a shorter period of notice.
- Work extent: Full time, 6 months of probationary will apply.
- Placement: Remote, or at any of our LeaseCloud offices (Stockholm, Falun, Chamonix)
- Salary: According to profile and experience.
N.B. Candidates must be entitled to work in Sweden.
LeaseCloud helps thousands of entrepreneurs to fulfill their dreams by providing cheap and simple financing to their companies. We make it easy to get the equipment they need to start and grow their businesses.
Our platform disrupts micro ticket leasing with huge possibilities to expand into new markets.
Our vision is to empower entrepreneurs to do their best work so their goals can become reality, since every dream deserves a chance.