Vitrolife AB • Göteborg • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Do you want to be part of the vision: To fulfil the dream of having a baby?
Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets products for assisted reproduction. We are now strengthening our Business application team by adding a Business Application Manager responsible for setting our business application structure.
Vitrolife has grown rapidly the last couple of years both organically but also through acquisitions of new businesses. This has led to a landscape with a lot of different business applications. In this role we want you to take full ownership over our ERP systems and setting the structure for Vitrolifes business applications. As a manager you will lead a team and establish a strategy for analysing, roll out and support our standard applications. Establishing processes and managing suppliers and different stakeholders will be essential.
• Collect and analyze business requirements to refine the roadmap for ERP systems and business application landscape
• Establish processes for application management
• Manage different stakeholders to optimize our performance
• Lead projects for implementation and improve standard applications
• Budgeting and prioritization
• Establish and lead an internal governance team
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of ERP systems and business processes to efficiently configure, implement, and support a variety of financial, supply chain, sales and operations modules. Therefore we are looking for someone who has many years of experience working with ERP and business applications.
• Bsc or equivalent experience
• Experience as a project manager or line manager
• In depth knowledge of ERP systems, a plus if it´s Jeeves and/or Microsoft Dynamics
• Solid understanding of IT application landscape of a multinational company. You understand key applications and how they integrate to support the business
• Experience from executing changes and implementation projects
• Good skills in Swedish and English both spoken and written
As a person we believe you are a structured and likes to work in cross-cultural teams and have experience from matrix organizations. You have effective communication skills and can drive projects independently. You are familiar with leading change and implementation projects both on a regional and global level.
• Great benefits
• Being part of a successful company that has doubled their stock value 5 times during the last 5 years
• A familiar company culture where we take care of our employees and have high scores in our employee surveys
• Contributing in fulfilling peoples dreams of having a baby
• Great development opportunities within the organization
Want know more?
In this recruitment we are collaborating with Wise IT, if you have any questions – please contact the recruitment consultant Adam Troedsson, at tel 0735-216506 or email@example.com. Read more about Vitrolife at www.vitrolife.com. Selection and interviews will be held ongoing.
Vitrolife has approximately 400 employees and the company’s products are sold in approximately 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.