Toyota Material Handling Logistics Solutions AB • Göteborg • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Do you believe Teamwork can revolutionize the Material Handling Industry? If you answered yes, have a look at our vision of the future at: https://toyota-forklifts.se/smart-logistics/
Your everyday life
As a Product Manager for Professional Services, e.g. System Support for the software suite for Automation, at Toyota Material Logistics Solutions (TMHLS) you will manage the creation, prioritization and the implementation of the roadmap. As product manager you are responsible for the lifecycle management of the support for our software solutions and align with vehicle service for Automated solutions. Stakeholder management is key in this role. You will be in frequent contact with customers, local marketing and sales companies as well as with different departments within TMHLS. In addition to your role as Product Manager for Software Support you have an important role as member of the Automation Solution team – contributing to the overall Solution portfolio and roadmap
· Product Manager for the set up of support model for all Software solutions, within the area of Automation
· Create specifications for roles, responsibilites and processes for the delivery organisation set-up
· Investigate, select, and drive the development of new and exisiting services portfolio in line with the company's needs
· Drive the total solution support and service offer portfolio
· Create, implement and maintain product roadmap, agreed with stakeholders
· Communicate roadmap to market and sales offices
· Act as an ordering function for system support delivery functions
· Prioritize and plan projects derived from roadmap as input for process owners, project managers and system support delivery functions
· Responsible for customer, partner and market acceptance
· Responsible for the complete product life cycle
As a person, you have a strategic mindset. You have strong communication skills and the ability to listen and build relationships both internally and with customers. You are structured, analytical and always strive for high quality in your work. An important task will be to support competence development through continuous knowledge sharing and reuse of best practices.
A relevant educational background (Bachelor or M.Sc) within in the field of engineering, computer science or product development. You have at least 3 years of working experience as a product manager or in a similar role.
To succeed in this position, it’s important to have a very good strategic understanding of system support of integrated software solutions, as well as previous knowledge in software development. You have proven experience from process development and understanding of operational support delivery. ITIL is a merit as well as previous experience from SAFe.
You are fluent in English, spoken as well as written.
In this role occasional travel will occur, mainly in Europe.
Toyota Material Handling Europe (TMHE) is one of the world’s largest companies and one of the world’s largest suppliers of material handling solutions, both within forklifts and related products and services. The subsidiary Toyota Material Handling Logistics Solutions (TMHLS) which is a central part of the development and innovation part of TMHE is located at Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg. TMHLS develops solutions in automation, telematics, software development, and inventory management and has approximately 150 employees. TMHE has a total of approximately 9000 employees in about thirty sales companies, as well as in development and manufacturing units in Sweden, Italy, and France. The head office is in Mjölby, where smart solutions for material handling and unique trucks are developed and produced.