Capio • Göteborg • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Capio Strengthen the organization and looking for a person that will have the responsibility to develope and operate IT initiatives for Capio Nordic Staff Functions.Your opportunity
Capio’s strategy is focused on Specialization, Digitalization and Consolidation to enhance medical quality and growth. To support this, Nordic IT along with the Nordic staff functions is transforming to become a driving force in technology related business development.
For this transforming we need to grow our capabilities, capacity and strengthen the organization with an IT Manager for the staff functions that includes Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Communications and Procurement.
The IT manager is head of the staff functions IT organization, responsible for managing the IT initiatives and budget and act as a link to the Nordic IT organization. You will work as a Business Relationship Manager for Capio Nordic staff functions.
In addition, the role responsibilities include to:
· Manage the staff functions IT project portfolio and lead or oversee IT projects and initiatives and thus operate as a project manager
· Manage the staff functions IT budget
· Lead implementation of strategic plans from the IT perspective (both from Nordic Group and specific for the staff functions)
· Work proactively to develop and drive digitalization within the staff functions areas
· Function as an interface between the staff functions and Nordic IT – analyse and compile requirements of the business needs and communicate those
· Represent the staff functions in IT forums/councils, such as the IT Executive Group
· Ensure that staff functions IT systems are adequately developed and supported, and that appropriate roles and responsibilities have been assigned.
· Drive the introduction and compliance of the Nordic Group IT policies and guidelines across the staff functions
· Report IT metrics to the CIO (finances, key ratios etc.)
Capio offers an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting and rewarding environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will be a key player in the Nordic IT organization. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside of Capio.
The role will be based in Gothenburg or Stockholm and will include travelling to Capio units on a regular basis.Who are you?
You have an academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field or an equivalent work experience. Appropriate backgrounds may be former roles such as Business relationship manager, IT manager, senior project manager or senior business analyst. We see that you have at least 7-10 years of relevant work experience.
As a person you have:
· Leadership skills and ability to coordinate, motivate, and develop teams
· The ability to operate and collaborate effectively both with business and IT team members ranging from C-level executives to system developers.
· The ability to translate strategic and tactical needs into tangible action plans
· Great communication skills and ability to define, share, and create enthusiasm around improvement ideas
· Experience with budget and portfolio management
· Project management experience
· Experience with Business Analysis / Requirement Analysis
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
· Full proficiency in Swedish and English (spoken and written)
Vi erbjuder ett brett vårdutbud av hög kvalitet inom medicin, kirurgi och psykiatri genom våra sjukhus, specialistkliniker och vårdcentraler i Sverige, Norge och Danmark.
I Sverige finns vi från Umeå i norr till Malmö i söder och erbjuder vård inom områdena primärvård, somatisk och psykiatrisk specialistvård samt akutvård. Den fysiska vården kompletteras med digitala tjänster och verktyg som möjliggör att patienten får hjälp digitalt när det är möjligt och fysiskt när det behövs.
Vår vision är att ge bästa möjliga livskvalitet för varje patient. Vår medarbetare har detta som riktmärke i sitt arbete, varje dag.