CEVT (China Euro Vehicle Technology AB) • Göteborg • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
CEVT is now looking for their new IT Security Manager. Do you have a background in IT security and motivated by working in an ever-changing and international environment?The position:
As IT Security Manager you will have the responsibility for the overall technical implementation of security strategies and regulations at CEVT in order to prevent, detect and respond to inner as well as outer threats. This includes ensuring developing maintaining and updating IT security activities. You will be part of the IT department and report to the Vice President of IT.
We believe you are committed and a reliable colleague with good communication and presentation skills. To succeed in this role you have previous experience of IT security and are familiar with ISO 27001 and related standards. You enjoy working cross-organizationally and functionally and solving complex problems.
Moreover, to thrive in this role you must be able to work in an environment that is characterized by continuous change and still be able to maintain a solution driven approach in finding ways forward.
Part of your role includes being responsible, in collaboration with information Security & Data Privacy, for the identification, implementation and execution of IT security measures and activities within CEVTs information communication technology. This also includes establishing and ensuring the policies, standards, instructions, routines and processes fulfill CEVTs security requirements. Together with the IT department you will execute controls to ensure that architecture and its technical components are protected in relations to identified threats, risks and requirements. You will also support with interpretation and compliance with applicable requirements, regulations and standards.Your main focus in this role
· Based on overall information security requirements, build and develop risk-based management of IT security.
· Deliver monitoring and security services in accordance with established agreements with organizational stakeholders.
· Work closely with IT Operations and IT Enterprise Architecture & Solution Delivery to ensure continuous improvement within IT security.
· Establish and maintain processes for security incidents management and vulnerability management within IT as well as execute threat-, risk-, and vulnerability analyzes on applications and systems.Key attributes of our next colleague
· Relevant academic education or experience deemed equivalent.
· Five years proven experience within IT security, including experience of IT infrastructure, technology and equipment.
· Experience from project management and/or experience from assisting and executing within projects and familiarity of agile methodology.
· Analytical and problem-solving abilities, being able to propose solutions with an emphasis on technical aspects to identified challenges.
The people of CEVT bring together first-rate talent from across the globe. Our pioneering Chinese-Swedish cooperation enables inspiring meetings between our different cultures every day, and the interchange brings new perspectives to both our Swedish and Chinese offices. It all comes together in our company values.
We’ll meet the demands of tomorrow’s global market by doing something entirely new.
Find a way
We encourage initiative and rely on everyone doing their part to develop groundbreaking solutions.
We’re people who want to do great things and enjoy doing it — that’s the CEVT team spirit.