Marginalen Financial Services AB is seeking candidates for full-time employment as Software Developer at our office in Stockholm. This is your opportunity to plug into a fast-paced, exciting startup environment where you will be joining a small team of talented developers. If FinTech gets you excited, Marginalen Financial Services wants you on board
- Work with product owners to understand requested user cases and business opportunities.
- Work as part of a highly skilled international development team to develop, release and support cloud based financial systems using .Net framework and Azure cloud environment.
- Bring your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies.
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, out-of- the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
- Someone who takes initiatives, can work independently but also likes to exchange experiences within the team and deliver to a tight schedule.
- A problem-solver that is driven by challenges.
- Structured, analytical, logical and thorough.
- Relevant higher education in Computer Science/IT
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- 3 or more years of software development experience
- Familiar with Agile based development and Scrum
- Experience with the below mentioned technologies:
- Microsoft Azure (Storage accounts, Web Apps, SQL Server, …)
- Web Apps, ASP.Net MVC and RESTful APIs
- Unit testing
- SQL Server database
- Team work experience
- VS 2017, C#, .Net 4.5 and above
Good to have:
- Familiar with Azure IaaS services
- Familiar with React, Angular or Vue.JS
- Saas and CSS
Marginalen Financial Services AB's mission is to develop tomorrow's financial services in order to ease the administrative burden of companies, consumers and authorities. We are a company with big visions which have turned out in services like Hygglig Checkout.
Marginalen Financial Services AB has eight employees and is part of Marginalen Group, founded in the 1990s, with approximately 700 employees in Sweden, Lithuania, and Latvia. Marginalen Bank, a relatively new bank on the Swedish market, is also part of the group. We are located in a wonderful, newly refurbished buildning at Adolf Fredriks kyrkogata in central Stockholm.