Björn Borg • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
So, you love training? So do we at Björn Borg. In fact, we love all kinds of physical activity. We believe it makes you better, not just physically, but also in your profession. We live to create underwear and sports apparel that has the potential to change the game, both on and off the field, gym or tennis court. In our company, we challenge each other to always strive a little bit higher, to go a little bit further. To push our own limits. So if your ambition is not only to be good, but be great at both your profession and in life, you are more than welcome to contact us with your application.Your role
· Application support to users at Björn Borg’s HQ, other offices and stores, through personal meetings, telephone or email.
· Management, maintenance and service of the company’s applications and related hardware with the IT Team.
· Responsible for application-related questions and processes at Björn Borg covering both strategic and operational questions.
· Participating in IT related projects.
· Performs impact analysis, functional and acceptance tests, cooperates closely with super-users and software vendors on the resolution for the incident and desired changes.
· Ensures updated documentation related to the applications and processes.
· Leading the trouble shooting analysis and resolving the incidents of the applications within defined timelines.
· Coordinates the alignment with other super-users with regards to accuracy of the data/information, timing of data extracts and infrastructure requirements.
· Trains and supports super-users and key-users in the tooling and delivered information products.Your profile
· English, high skills in written and verbally.
· Experience of working with business processes / business information flows.
· Good knowledge of ERP (preferable Microsoft Dynamics Navision).
· Nice to have: Technical skills with regards to BI and DBA.
The Group owns the Björn Borg trademark and its core business is sports apparel and underwear. It also offers footwear, bags and eyewear through licensees. Björn Borg products are sold in around twenty markets, of which Sweden and the Netherlands are the largest. The Björn Borg Group has operations at every level from branding to consumer sales in its own Björn Borg stores. Total sales value of Björn Borg products in 2018 amounted to about SEK 1.5 billion, excluding VAT, at the consumer level. Group net sales amounted to SEK 696.5 million in 2018, with an average of 212 employees. The Björn Borg share has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2007.