Green carrier • Göteborg • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Greencarrier Freight Services (FS) runs Cargowise from WiseTech on global level. The overall objective is to improve efficiency through harmonisation of processes supported by a modern system approach. Cargowise covers transportation management for product areas; sea, road, rail and air including finance/accounting, web-solutions and CRM. FS application scope also includes systems covering special needs for customs services, tariff handling, BI-reporting, road planning and collaboration.
1st line support is managed by local key-users with capacity to support end-users with basic questions relating to usage of the systems. When there is a need for deeper expertise or onsite support, requests will be forwarded to the team in charge. FS Application Management (FSAM Team) acts as 2nd level support with responsibility to handle requests/incidents relating to FS applications. More specifically this includes daily maintenance and support, analysis and coordination of incidents with 3rd part suppliers and handling of change requests and projects.
We are now looking to employ an Application Specialist as part of the FSAM Team. The role will focus on daily operations and user support handling incoming incidents and realisation of change requests. Responsibilities also cover system administration and the opportunity to participate in a broad range of business projects involving IT. The job requires close cooperation and interaction with business colleagues in an international environment as well as other IT-functions and external IT-partners.
We believe that you are service minded, energetic and analytical with experience from business application management. You have an interest in understanding the underlying user needs and enjoy working with IT support in an international context! You will be part of a small team and need to be flexible to ensure a functioning service. In this role, you will assist internal users with your IT skills and knowledge. To thrive in the role you should have previous experience from IT and a passion for service and support.
Your work tasks
• Handling of incoming incidents including analyse and problem resolution
• File and follow-up on incidents towards WiseTech/Cargowise and other 3rd parties
• Effectuate business requirements as part of realisation of change requests
• Guide users in FS applications and agreed work procedures
• Dialogue/feedback with end-users providing guiding to efficient system usage
• Maintain a structured documentation including updates of incidents in the service desk system (ServiceNow) and CR-master list
· Interest to understand the business context and ability to learn Cargowise and other specific systems in the application portfolio.
• Broad technical understanding from Microsoft environment and IT systems administration, for ex printing, active directory, SQL.
• Service oriented attitude with high motivation and drive
• Team player with ability to build positive relationships in an international environment
• Fluent in English both written and oral
Merit is also experience from; transportation/freight forwarding business, knowledge of Cargowise or other transportation management systems, understanding of a global organization and culture.
The position is full time and part of the FS Application Support Team with location in Gothenburg, reporting to FS Application Manager. We are offering you a versatile job in a changing environment with close contact with business and IT-colleagues in an international context. Greencarrier is privately owned, recognised as a green company and striving to be the most attractive employer in our industry. All in the spirit of our company values; commitment, involvement, humour and joy!
Greencarrier is one of the Nordic region’s largest privately owned transport companies specializing in customised global transport and logistic solutions. We are the ideal choice for small and large consignments, by sea, land or air. We are the best option for companies seeking a combination of flexible systems and reliable processes, as well as customised special solutions and personal service.
Our home market is the Nordic and the countries around the Baltic sea. We have more than 800 employees in total, serving you from our local offices in China, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden, and the UK. We work in four business areas, Greencarrier Freight Services, Nordic Consolidators, Greencarrier Liner Agency and Maritime Transportation Agencies.