Aveva • Malmö • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
We are seeking a versatile and highly motivated Product Owner to work within our Interoperability department. Acting as the voice of the customer and of AVEVA’s business, you will have responsibility for a set of integration capabilities, building best-in-class integration between AVEVA’s own software as well as with third-party software. As a key member of the development team, you will be an advocate for the scrum/agile methodology, driving development with responsibility for successful definition and implementation of new features.
Your responsibility will span integrations between AVEVA Enterprise Resource Management and AVEVA’s Design and Engineering products, including AVEVA Engineering, AVEVA Marine and AVEVA Everything 3D. Your responsibilities will also include technical capabilities in our integration and orchestration platforms.
You will work in collaboration with a scrum team based in Hyderabad, India. As Product Owner, you will be the focal point for stakeholders and will be the interface for validating, prioritising and communicating the requirements to the Scrum members.Principal Responsibilities
• Develop the product vision in line with strategic objectives
• Build, maintain and prioritise the product backlog of requirements
• Develop user stories describing each requirement
• Attend and participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews
• Lead and coordinate internal and/or customer reference groups
• Minimum 4 years professional experience in industry
• Experience in ERP system implementations and/or system integration work
• Fluent in English (written & spoken)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Confident communicator with internal and external stakeholders
• Previous experience of working within the scrum/agile framework preferred.
• Experience in utilising user experience principles of software design preferred
• Previous experience in using AVEVA systems preferred
AVEVA AB is part of the global AVEVA Group with headquarter in England. We develop and implement design and engineering software to manage major projects aimed for the Plant, EPC’s and Shipbuilding industry globally. The AVEVA Group is the world’s leading engineering software supplier for Oil and gas, Marine, Power industry, mining and paper industries. AVEVA is placed in more than 45 countries with more than 4500 employees.