Join us to change the world withthe ultimate connected car platform.
This is a great opportunity to help establish our customer support organization and set up support processes. Get responsibility and freedom to excel at an innovative and expanding company!
- A problem solver, An unsolved problem is a stone in your shoe - you will not rest
- Methodical, you don't jump to conclusions. Sure, it's probably the user typing the wrong password again, but this time, just this one time, maybe not?
- Probably not programmer, but you are comfortable decoding matrix-like trace gibberish.
- A team player - you empty the office dishwasher, you do what it takes to get 'er done.
- Customer oriented and always looking to help others
- A great communicator.
- Tech savvy, being able to use internal tools for troubleshooting and have good understanding of how the system works.
- Able to see how reported issues may or may not relate.
- Knowledgeable in Spanish or German.
As customer support you will:
- Take care of the customer! Be the representatve for the end user within Springworks.
- Be an integral part in communication with support organizations of Springworks customers, e.g. Telia and other mobile operators.
- Initiate and assist in troubleshooting activities, together with QA and development teams.
- Develop tools and procedures to further improve your group's deliveries.
- More! Your role at Springworks will be what you make of it!
Springworks is building the ultimate platform for connecting cars. An online car brings almost unlimited benefits for car-owners, but also to the world! Safer roads, usage based insurances and remote car maintenance means big environmental improvements and saves lives!
In the Nordics & Baltics, Springworks connected car service is known as Telia Sense and in Switzerland as autoSense.