Doberman • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
We're looking for a UX Designer to join our design team in Stockholm and help us push the boundaries of excellence in the design of products and services.
You will help our clients invent the future by creating digital product experiences that improve people's everyday lives and push the frontier. In the UX-design team you will work on research, conceptualization and interface design for digital and multi touch point services. From user insight to shipping of product.
We need you to have
- At least two years experience from working with UX in product design
- Great knowledge of concept creation, digital product innovation for web and mobile services
- A solid understanding of user research and prototyping methodologies
- An instinctive commitment to solving, communicating and discussing complex interaction systems
- A fire in your heart and an eagerness to create and innovate
- The ability to communicate fluently in Swedish and English
It would be awesome if you
- Have coding skills and/or a passion for technology as a catalyst for innovation
Some of our perks
- 30 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in advance
- Access to our studios in Berlin and New York
- Bonus, at the end of a good year
- Health care contributions (friskvårdsbidrag)
- Safety Insurance, group insurance and business travel insurance
- Pensions, health- and rehab insurance
- Extra allowance for parental leave
- Lunch 4 days a week, benefit taxed
- Possibility to take part of our famous Plus Menu and switch some of your salary into other benefits like for example extra vacation, pension etc.
Doberman is a design firm. We partner with bold organizations to deliver products and services that cut thru the noise, working with clients from different fields such as public service, games, retail, startups and the public sector (and many more!). We are based in Stockholm and New York and at our think tank studio in Berlin. The cornerstones of our internal values are participation, inclusion and a tireless dedication to talent.