Smarter than the rest, your default setting is wondering 'What if?' You're into the latest development in web analytics, constantly curious about what's new, and up to speed with industry opinions in the press. You can see the big picture without losing sight of small details, and you never stop finding ways to make things better.
The specialist needs a high level of knowledge of Marketing and examples of tasks are:
As a Consultant, you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation.
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
Formal requirements :
Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, and/or media
Experience with at least several of the following tools:
- Data visualization: Tableau, PowerBI, Google Datastudio, Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics.
- Marketing Automation: Adobe Campaign, SFDC Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Eloqua, Responsys, Marketo
- DMPs: Adobe Audience Manager, Tealium Audience Stream, Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel, Trade Desk etc.
- DSPs: Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math
- Digital Analytics tools: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics,
- Tag Management Solutions: Adobe DTM/Launch, Tealium, GTM
- A/B & MVT Solutions: Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize 360
- Data Manipulation tools: VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, SAS, SPSS, S-Plus, R, etc.
Front-end Developer knowledge :
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience with Back-End Development is a plus.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Advertising is preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
Nordic Morning creates digital experiences that transform businesses. We are 320 passionate people driving change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics by building and running their Digital Growth Engines. Our ways of working helps companies become customer-centric by combining our capabilities within business transformation, service design, technology, data driven marketing and content.