Nordic Morning is a leading data and insights driven Service Design and Digital Marketing agency based in Stockholm, Helsinki and Malmö. We do ground breaking work in the digital marketing space for companies such as L’Oréal, Arla, Avanza, Försvarsmakten, Finnair and many more.
We are now looking for an Project Manager to join our Data Management & Marketing Technology team in the Stockholm office.
About the role
As a Project Manager your responsibilities include:
- Overall delivery responsibility for several accounts
- Project management for these accounts, including securing deliveries within budget and time schedules, general follow up of task, organizing and managing meetings (external and internal) and plans
- Client communication where you ensure a professional dialogue with the client and proactively search for ways that Nordic Morning can support in developing the customers’ business
- Monitoring and reviewing time spend per consultant and needs for coming months
- Keep track of budgets (PO management) and client invoicing
- Identifying, planning and executing upsell opportunities on existing accounts utilizing the whole Nordic Morning portfolio - with support of Sales managers where needed
Preferably we expect you to have:
- Minimum of two years of experience from working with digital marketing in a web agency, search marketing firm, e-commerce company or consultancy firm
- Project management experience, relevant education and leadership experience are an advantage
- Academic Background or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in Swedish and in English
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and other relevant office tools
Personal traits we believe the right candidate has:
- A passion for digital marketing and customer relations
- Well organized and attention to detail
- Independent and flexible
- Result-driven and delivery focused
- Team working skills, “can do”-attitude, proactive
- Proven consulting skills and excellent communication skills. Great ability to manage customer expectations, change management skills, ability to communicate complex issues in a pedagogic manner.
What we offer:
- A great place to work
- A unique opportunity to deliver transformational change for clients together with the digital agency's other units; including Service Design, Marketing and Business transformation and Data-driven Content
- Colleagues with a wide range of expertise with the same attitude towards work and life as you
- Interesting portfolio of clients, an opportunity to innovate and learn new things through client work
- Opportunity to develop as a professional through client facing responsibilities and various training possibilities
- Multinational teams and Nordic presence
- One of the leading digital marketing agencies in the Nordics
- Great working environment
Submit your application today, as we make a continuous selection.
Nordic Morning creates digital experiences that transform businesses. We are 320 passionate people driving change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics by building and running their Digital Growth Engines. Our ways of working helps companies become customer-centric by combining our capabilities within business transformation, service design, technology, data driven marketing and content.