Tobii • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
The industrialization team is perfect match for you who are dedicated to work in a lovely mix of both technical and commercial topics. Your quest is to be the voice of the operations teams in Tobii development projects. Sounds sweet right!?
What is the purpose of even applying?
1. You will be the link between our skillfull R&D teams and our suppliers.
2. You will work closely with these teams to optimize the design for manufacturing.
3. You will establish, deliver and maintain manufacturing processes for Tobii high tech products. (Have you seen what we do?)
4. You will also have the opportunity to travel to production sites in Asia, about 4-6 times per year.
5. You will have a lots of fun while doing this.
Tobii is the market leader in eye tracking - a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Our technology helps people with special needs to communicate and gives companies and research institutions unique insights into human behavior. We are also changing the way people interact with computer games, personal computers, virtual reality and smartphones. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Germany, Norway, UK and South Korea.
Tobii has more than 700 employees and a global presence with 13 offices in 11 countries. Learn more about Tobii at tobii.com/group
Why work at Tobii?
We are changing the way people interact with technology on a daily basis, and making advancements some people don't even dream of. Tobii has reached an exciting phase and is doing things that drive real change in everyday life. With us, you can be part of something huge.
Want to know more? Visit: tobii.com/careers and checkout #tobiilife on Instagram to take a sneak peak at what your future colleagues are doing today.