Loop Rocks • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a key player and part of the foundation in an awarded disrupting start-up, inititiated by NCC, that the company will be built around!
As Head of Development you will be responsible for creating Loop Rocks tech framework and executing the entire product and service development cycle from idea to continuous product development and support. You and the development team will work simultaneously with products and services in different stages, from early business concept development to MVPs, MVBs and "scaling" products.
You will be responsible for building a development team as well as managing and motivating networked developers, aligning digital product and services portfolio seamlessly in the Loop Rock product and market expansion.
As Head of Development you are in charge of the Loop Rocks tech vision, tech & trend research and to stay on top of decision making when it comes to new insights, always using a customer centric approach. You "live" and share the vision with the team.
In the role you will be responsible for day-to-day technical decisions, product support activities and planning of development and tests. You will also be a given leader in the multi-disciplinary product development team, in both the early conceptualization and the product design phase.
• Creating architecture, platform and product frameworks, including full stack, design, IoT, and analytics.
• Building, leading and mentoring development teams - internal, external or networked developers and aligning the teams' work and upholding a close collaboration with Product Owners, Head of Service designs leads.
Experience and skills
• Prior start-up experience as lead developer/CTO, where you have followed a product through its entire lifecycle
• Proven track record motivating development teams / leadership experience in parallel agile technical development teams covering both front- and back-end systems
• Experience when it comes to coordination and management of different technical demands, and experience of iterative work with product, design, and domain experts
• Ability to coordinate and manage all kinds of technical demands. Excited about the opportunity to help define the tech stack and develop the product from scratch
• Proven experience of designing and implementing consumer and user-centric applications for mobile devices
Loop Rocks is a start-up initiated by a nordic construction company (NCC) to provide a solution to one of the construction industry's largest challenges - the handling and transportation of masses from construction sites. Today the process of handling and transporting masses is done in costly, wasteful and complex flows. By utilizing Loop Rocks, the entire construction industry as well as end-users can handle waste and secondary masses in a smarter, cost-reducing, more efficient and environmentally friendly manner. More at www.looprocks.com.
Loop Rocks has created an open eco-system platform based on collaboration to solve a known problem, breaking with traditional industry standards and building a user-centric solution, thus becoming a business-integrator. All Loop Rocks users benefit by reducing time, costs and environmental impact by using less virgin masses and unnecessary transportation resulting in lower CO2 emissions and excavation impact, adding value from both a financial and environmental standpoint. The network opens up for anyone to connect to the eco-system, resulting in disruption for players that make money off today's inefficient handling of masses at the expense of the environment. Loop Rocks provides transparency, working to make the entire construction industry more circular.
Loop Rocks, sitting at EpiCenter in the city-center, launched June 2016 and have already moved close to 1 million ton of masses thru the app, with 2500 users connecting more than 600 sites throughout Sweden. The app is free of charge and available for both Android and iOS. Loop Rocks is continuously aiming to improve the product for the benefit of the user.