We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We enable people to use business applications at work or at school with the latest technologies and trends. That is why we create business software that fits the way people work and not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us.
In business for people www.unit4.com
You will be the key individual responsible for maintenance of Business World Payroll. Leading a team of distributed and multicultural System Analyst you will secure prioritization of all maintenance task to be handled by associated engineering teams. Together with peers responsible for other Business World domains and Engineering managers in Norway, Spain and Poland you will manage maintenance on all supported versions of Business World including 360 local products developed for specific markets.
- Your team will handle all customer tickets in the domains service queue
- Your team will secure validation of development before release to the market
- Your team will monitor, prioritize and prepare all statuary requirements associated with the domain portfolio
- You team will be engage in initiatives to improve performance on maintenance on the domain portfolio
You will report to Director R&D and you are located in Norway.
What you will do
You will be responsible for all incoming queues of reported tickets from customers for both global and local procurements products
- Corrective maintenance
- Perfective maintenance
- Adaptive maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
You will facilitate an efficient maintenance process
- Make sure incoming cases are assigned to the appropriate resource
- Make sure incoming tickets are analyzed and verified
- Make sure change requests are created for verified cases and assigned to the corresponding Engineering team
- Manage internal communication to Engineering team in order to find solutions
- Make sure implemented fixes are validated by the system analyst
You will prioritize cases, features and legal requirements for inclusion in upcoming releases
- Make sure SLA and OLA are met - balanced against product quality
You will establish and maintain contact with internal and external stakeholders to gather market requirements and statutory requirements
- Establish point of contacts for information about statutory requirements in the different countries for assigned product areas ( see separate attachment) in order to make sure existing customers stay compliant
- Cooperate with Product management regarding new requirements
You will ensure the quality of the released global and local product
- Secure that local products are validated against new global releases
- Promote knowledge sharing
- Participate in sprint reviews and Product steering groups
You will do continuous resource mapping in order to identify potential gaps
You will build a stable and motivated team
- Develop available resources
- Contribute to a good working environment
- You plan and execute like a falcon with the big overview searching for you target and have the capacity to dive into the case and close it whenever needed.
- You know your stakeholder and keep them continuously updated in a clear understandable language
- You actively engage sharing the overall objectives of you managers department and provide constructive feedback to you peers whenever required
- You inspire people around you
- Your are probably the most experienced person within the domain of ERP Payroll preferable with Business World experience
- You have what it takes to lead an international and multicultural staff of System Analysts directly reporting to you in addition to manage working with insourced personnel form other departments whenever needed.
- An attractive salary;
- Enthusiastic colleagues across teams who are keen on working with you and sharing their knowledge and expertise;
- Work with a leading international ERP system in an international organization;
- A high level of flexibility and independence;
- A position in our organization where you are able to develop new initiatives;
- A chance to participate in the creation of business software that fits the way people work.
- International & Multicultural work environment
- Engagement in the leadership that manage maintenance of all Business World customers globally
- Being key manager for all Maintenance of Business World Payroll
- Collaboration with managers at the same level within Support and Product Management in addition to peers on other ERP Domains
Unit4 is a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. With annual revenue north of 500M Euro and more than 4200 employees world-wide, Unit4 delivers ERP, industry-focused and best-in-class applications. Thousands of organizations from sectors including professional services, education, public services, not-for-profit, real estate, wholesale, and financial services benefit from Unit4 solutions.
Unit4 - In business for people.