Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
We are a dynamic and growing company with around 1900 passionate people of over 45 different nationalities. Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tbilisi, Tallinn and London.
Betsson Group has its roots in Sweden and Betsson AB (Betsson Group's holding company) is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap list.
Betsafe are looking for two Sportsbook Managers with different responsibilities to join our growing team! An Analytical Sportsbook Manager, focusing on our KPI's, efficiency and optimization and one Sportsbook Marketing Manager, focusing on online marketing, campaigns and communication plans.
As our Analytical Sportsbook Manager you would need to have a high level of engagement and understanding of what drives key Sportsbook KPI's such as:
- Segmentation Splits
- Product split Pre vs Live
- Device split Web vs Mobile
- Bonus Spend
The main objective of this role is to find trends by analyzing Sportsbook related data which will improve efficiency and optimize profitability around campaigns for both acquisition and retention activities.
As our Sportsbook Marketing Manager you will have very keen interest in sport and an understanding of online marketing.
- Up-to-date knowledge of brand positioning and communication
- Experience of managing budgets and/or P&L
- Extensive experience of designing brand campaigns that clearly communicate to key target audiences
- A good understanding of online conversion, retention and reactivation techniques
- Great planning and prioritization skills
- A thorough understanding of the aesthetics and parameters of driving customer loyalty in a transactional web environment
- Experience working cross-functionally amongst different teams and cultures
- Excellent written, presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Passionate about sharing ideas, helping to drive innovation and develop new concepts
- You'll be expected to drive existing processes and increase efficiency, deliver insight to shape campaigns and fine-tune channel activity to truly engage our customers.
Analytical Sportsbook Manager
- Preparing Routine and Ad Hoc reports and Analysis.
- Working closely with Head of Sportsbook, Sportsbook Manager and Execution Coordinators to find underlying reasons behind KPI's.
- Proactively suggest new investigations and analysis using raw data in order to determine the best course of action.
- Communicate findings to relevant team members and advise based on analysis.
Sportsbook Marketing Manager
- Responsible for Sportsbook customers activity
- Responsible for driving the company vision into action
- Take ownership of end to end campaign planning, from conceptualization and briefing & resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimisation
- Follow and contribute to improve internal processes and strategies
- Constantly evaluate the campaigns with an optimised approach in order to improve
- Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall targets
- Working closely with the other Product and Operations team to ensure that the site experience and customer journeys are consistent, maximizing usability and accessibility across all devices
Analytical Sportsbook Manager
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- A strong interest in Sports, Sports Betting and strong knowledge of the online Sportsbook Industry.
- Graduate in a relevant technical field such as: Statistics or Mathematics.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (in particular high level ability in Excel)
- Experience using statistical software packages for analyzing large data sets.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
Betsson Group offers best-in-class online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world. With more than 20 i-Gaming brands including Betsson.com, Betsafe.com and Nordicbet.com, we aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry! We're a growing company with around 2000 people of 48 different nationalities, spread out across offices in Stockholm, London, Tallinn, Tbilisi and Malta (HQ).