SEB • Solna • Heltid
Do you want to work with test automation and be a central part in shaping SEB’s new and modern architecture? SEB is currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer to their Digital Channel and API Governance team, a division of ISD dedicated to building the Mobile Apps that the whole bank will be working with.
About the job
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will contribute to SEB’s new and modern architecture.
The daily tasks are dedicated to research & development of important functions and technology that enables a modern way of thinking for the whole bank. In this role, you will be working closely together with your team members, and business users in several projects.
Examples of responsibilities:
• Perform tests of different levels: integration, functional and non-functional tests
• Review and analyze IT and business requirements
• Co-ordinate end-to-end testing
• Prepare, design, maintain and execute mobile automated test scripts
• Implement test script with CI/CD pipeline.
• Analyze and implement assigned tasks in Jira or TFS
• Generate new ideas, approaches or insights, to help improve testing processes
• Prepare, analyze and execute manual tests
Who are you?
To flourish in this position, you ought to be a team player with strong analytical skills. Furthermore, we are looking for a result driven and independent individual, with a solution-oriented mindset. We are looking for a person who has a keen interest in different techniques and an open-mindedness towards technical challenges.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you have:
• A BSc in Computer Science, or equivalent education
• Experience with Appium and WebdriverIO or equivalent Mobile testing frameworks”
• Experience with ReadyAPI, Postman or equivalent API testing frameworks
• Experience with integration tests (APIs and microservices), functional and non-functional tests like performance/Load testing with Loadrunner, Jmeter
• Experience with monitoring tools splunk, proxyman/charles
• Some years' experience with any programming language
Furthermore, meritorious experiences include:
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience with coaching team members
• Experience with BDD testing
• Experience with exploratory testing
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Work-life balance
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Agile and modern ways of working
• International opportunities and working environment
• Mobility within a large global company
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-12-10. If you have questions about the position please contact Agnes Stackelberg, Talent Acquisition Partner by mail email@example.com.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers