SEB • Solna • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
As a Contract Manager your main responsibilities will be to manage a portfolio of IT services throughout its life cycle from development to sun-setting. The portfolio you will own include public cloud services from our partners where you and your colleagues provide the contract, compliance, security and knowledge.
Since the Cloud Services are in an early expansion stage in SEB you will be a key part in the establishment of relations with our vendors, responsible to drive the governance of the services, setting processes and improving our divisions experience when going into cloud services in a compliant way. To keep up with continuously evolving technological and regulatory requirements you will work closely together with your stakeholder, our delivery teams and architects and our Vendors in contract and co-operation discussions.
As a Service and delivery responsible you will be responsible for:
• Managing the contract to meet internal and external demands to support the cloud journey.
• The total cost of ownership for the service portfolio, actively work with budget, pricing of the services and responsibility to meet your financial targets
• License management and Service management to ensure an efficient, compliant end sustainable delivery.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a driven and detail-oriented person with experience from working within areas of technical infrastructure and Cloud Services from a vendor, financial and license perspective in a highly regulated business.
• Experience of Amazon Web Services or/and Azure and other major cloud vendors
• Experience of service management and a good knowledge of delivering services in a global environment.
• Experience from finance work such as, budget responsibility, business case driven approach.
• Experience from contract and vendor management, including leading negotiations and establishing governance of partnerships.
• Solid experience of driving and owning IT Services from a strategical, tactical and operational view.
• Great communicating skills
What we offer
As part of the Cloud Core Platforms, we offer a unique opportunity to be part in building the foundation of a paradigm change in banking. You will be working with skilled, caring, passionate and progressive team members and spearhead innovation coupled with control and compliance at the forefront of technology.
SEB offers many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits.
• Work-life balance with a hybrid workplace culture
• Friendly, accepting and welcoming culture
• Excellent office environment neighbouring Mall of Scandinavia
• Agile and modern ways of working with enterprise wide adaptation to SAFe.
• Empowering environment with you in charge of your own career.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2023-01-31.Due to the Holidays we initiate selection process in full during the mid of January. If you have questions about the position please contact Johan Hansson on mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers