SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
As a Full stack/ Solution Developer within Digital Channels, you will be part of our Digital transformation. The team is building the foundation of the future Internet bank. Now is a great opportunity to make a big impact and drive change! Many fun and exciting activities, modern technologies and a committed team to work with. Does that sound interesting?
What you will be doing
In this position you will be a part of an agile team consisting of a tech lead, backenders, frontenders, a tester, DevOps, a product owner and UX'ers all working together with a digital enabler called a shell application. The shell application will contain microfrontends and is an important part of our transformation. Together we develop the SEB products in a collaboration based on commitment, business focus and relentless improvements.
* Work with .Net based Microservices
* Work in a modern, agile way and contribute with your competence and code in the banks digital transformation.
* Collaborate closely with the business and other teams within SEB.
* Participate in workshops and communities.
* Coach and support more junior developers.
Who we are looking for
* Have experience from Ajax, Git, Github and CI/CD.
* If you have experience with working in a microservice based software architecture
* If you have experience with TypeScript and Node.js, its a plus.
To succeed within the role you need to be curious, appreciate competence development and to take initiatve. You enjoy working in a team together with others and to share your knowledge.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is a nuance to every individual's career development, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
* Extensive training and learning opportunities.
* Work-life balance.
* Access to SEB staff banking and exclusive benefits.
* An innovate company in forefront of technology.
* Excellent office environment.
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-11-19. If you have questions about the position, please contact Niklas Gustavsson via mail Niklas.Gustavsson@seb.se.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, therefore this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers