SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Do you have a passion for technology and information security? Would you like to join SEB's ambitious digitalisation journey and help us navigate the ever-evolving threat landscape? Then you should join our enthusiastic and qualified technology audit team.
What you will be doing
SEB Group Internal Audit is an independent group-wide function with a global presence, comprising approximately 75 auditors. We evaluate and give assurance on the governance, risk management and internal control framework of SEB and report directly to the Audit and Compliance Committee (ACC) of the Board. The global technology audit team comprise of six colleagues in Sweden and three in the Baltics.
As a member of our team, you will assess SEB's risk exposure related to technology and information/cyber security and contribute to the development of our audit strategy. You need to stay on top of the threat landscape, the regulatory environment, and how new technologies, new ways of working and a growing ecosystem may alter SEB's risk posture. You will participate in and lead audit assignments spanning areas such as cyber security, technology platforms, business applications, privacy, outsourcing/cloud, governance, risk management, and more. You will assist other teams within Group Internal Audit to identify and assess technology related risk within business processes and perform integrated audit assignments. You will also provide guidance and support to the organisation in the implementation and enhancement of controls. The team has a global reach so occasional travelling is part of the job.
Who we are looking for
To be successful in this role, the following qualifications would be advantageous:
• Genuine interest and proficiency in technology and information/cyber security
• Experience of IT audit, security testing, risk management or similar
• Master’s/Bachelor's degree in data/system science or equivalent experience
• Excellent English report writing skills
• Possession of, or willingness to earn, relevant certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIA)
Experience in one or more of the following areas would be a big plus:
• Cloud technology and security
• Third party risk management, due diligence and assessments/audits
• Utilise tools to perform effective control testing and continuous audit
• Conducting technology and information security risk assessments
• Industry standards such as ISO27k, CIS18, NIST 800-series, CSA CCM, COBIT, etc.
Finally, you are dedicated, curious and self-propelled in your assignments. You are a team player but can deliver independently on time and scope with minimum supervision. You are a structured and have strong project and time management skills. You are also an excellent communicator with the ability to build trust and relationships at all levels in the technology and business organisations.
What we offer
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Flexible and empowering work environment
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Mobility within a large global company
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2 October 2022. If you have questions about the position, please contact Martin Aronsson via email@example.com.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers