SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
About the job
Do you want to work with systems that predict and analyze risks and IT incidents at SEB? The AIOps team is looking for a Data Engineer! Working as a Data Engineer you will be a part of a team of talented professionals, working with applying Artificial Intelligence to IT Operations within SEB using agile methodologies. You will work closely with team providing monitoring tools and solutions for the bank. Your daily activities will include analyzing the data which our IT systems produce, identify additional needs for observability and applying machine learning models to this data. Your understanding of the development landscape and application monitoring will play an important part of your daily.
Job tasks include:
• Analyzing parts of the IT landscapes and how systems are broken down to microservices. Identify new metrics that could help to pinpoint problems within the microservices
• Implementing new integrations between our data processing tools and data sources. Mitigate any data ingestion bottlenecks so that we can get as close as possible to process real-time data
• Optimize the capacity usage for the data processing algorithms we utilize including machine learning models
• Anomaly deduction within data and adjust these to be of better fit for statistical analysis
• Understanding Monitoring services eco system and integrations towards IT landscape
• The team works extensively with Splunk ITSI, Containers, OpenShift and Cloud technologies such as GCP.
Who we are looking for:
You are a curious and driven individual who thrives in responsibility and continuous improvement by taking on new tasks. You should have an analytic mindset and eye on details. Team communication and collocation soft skills are essential part to be successful in this role.
We expect you to have experience and knowledge within:
• University level education within Development and Data engineering or similar.
• Knowledge and working experience with application monitoring and the relevant tools.
• Experience working with Machine learning frameworks
• Knowledge and experience of agile methodologies
• Development experience within Java, SQL, Python and or similar languages
• Container based architecture & Cloud Technology
• Knowledge of LCM (Life Cycle Management) of systems/applications.
• Setting up data pipelines
• You should be fluent in English language.
What we offer:
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Work-life balance
• Friendly and welcoming culture
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 31st of August 2022. Due to summer vacation we initiate selection process in full after mid-August.
If you have questions about the position, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers