SEB • Solna • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
Are you stimulated by change and challenges, do you like larger perspectives and innovative technology? Cash Management is an area with approx. 300 FTEs delivering IT solutions for our customers ranging from our largest corporates to private individuals. We are looking for a driven and experienced Deputy Domain Architect with leadership skills and with focus to work within the data and reporting area.
• Be part of setting, continuously improve and implement the target architecture within an assigned area in line with the business objectives.
• Be an active member of the Secure to Act tribe management team, driving the architectural agenda as well as contributing to achieving the tribe’s overall goals.
• Work close to the Domain Architect.
• Significant focus is spent on interacting with business representatives to truly understand needs, anchor ideas and shape workable solutions.
• Participate in the SEB architect community including other Domain Architects and Enterprise Architects to both align to and help shaping the bank’s architectural principles, targets and roadmaps.
• Guide and support development and delivery teams both on a strategic and operative level.
You will belong to the Shared Service Business Analysis and Architecture team and report to the team manager for that team but you will also have a dotted line to the Domain Architect for Accounts & Payments.
Who we are looking for
• Ability to manage, lead and inspire others to reach architectural objectives and solution concepts.
• Experienced in stakeholder management and possess clear cooperation skills but still maintaining a strong hands-on drive and a goal-oriented approach.
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills where you easily understand and interact with both business and IT.
• Can combine a pragmatic approach with a creative and innovative mindset to find solutions to business challenges.
• Well founded in the IT area and your proposals are based on a solid understanding of existing IT solutions considering possibilities of new technology.
• You assume personal accountability for creating and delivering highvalue results.
• Broad experience of the IT-landscape, and that you see yourself as a generalist in your profession.
• Experience of working with both legacy systems and modern techniques and understanding how to tie them together in the best possible way to fulfil the business requirements.
• You will be involved in different kind of questions from core ledgers to front-end applications, APIs and event driven architecture.
• It would also be a clear advantage if you have experience from the financial sector and especially the cash management area. Any certifications or architecture methodologies experience is a plus but not a requirement.
• You need to be fluent in English.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Agile and modern ways of working
• Empowering environment
• Opportunities to help transform an industry
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues
• Excellent office environment
• We offer hybrid work opportunity
Ready to join? Feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-09-09. Due to summer vacation we initiate selection process in full during the end of August. . If you have questions about the position, please contact Linnea Landahl, Talent Acquisition Partner, at Linnea.Landahl@seb.se
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers