SEB • Solna • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Do you want to be part of an exciting transformation journey shaping HR & Procurement to meet the needs of the future with major changes in the IT architecture and way of working? Our area is undergoing a major transformation both when it comes to products, infrastructure and delivery models. We are now looking for a Solution Architect who will be one of the key drivers in the exiting transformation journey.
What you will be doing
In HR & Procurement we work with solutions that affects all employees and is used in all our geographies. We see it as our mission to help employees in all SEB sites to reach their goals, with the target to ensure that we have the most stable, modern, future-proof, and maintainable solutions in the business.
You will be working together with our current Solution Architects for HR & Procurement. Together we strive to have a broad range of competences and skills in both technologies and business domain knowledge. Our area covers data gathering from all SEB sites around the world, curation of the data, and serving the business process data with other parts of the bank as well.
As a Solution Architect you will:
· Focus on supporting new initiatives and already operational solutions in their evolution towards the target architecture and train others to use the defined architecture in daily development and maintenance.
· Shape and drive SEB’s architecture transformation agenda for the HR & Procurement area. A key to success is a close collaboration with other parts of SEB since you have collaboration with the whole bank.
· Interact with other architects in relevant parts of SEB to be able to align and materialize your architecture roadmaps. Part of your responsibility is to actively participate in the SEB architect community.
· Be working with many stakeholders such as Product Owners, Tech Leads, Vendors and Third-party suppliers.
Who are we looking for:
· You have worked a few years as an architect or as a tech lead and have solid understanding of technology, complex systems, and software development
· You have designed systems and written code for several years
· You are passionate about establishing robust and flexible architectures that involves different technologies and platforms.
· You are pragmatic in your solution ideas and able to visualize and clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
· You have great interest in new technologies and transformation to cloud
· We believe you possess excellent networking and communication skills with both business and IT
· You also have entrepreneurial thinking and are fluent in English.
· It is a plus if you have knowledge or experience in the HR & Procurement area.
Ready to join?
Feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-08-22. Due to summer vacation we initiate selection process in full during the end of August. If you have questions about the position, please contact Linnea Landahl, Talent Acquisition Partner, at Linnea.Landahl@seb.se
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers