SEB • Solna • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of a team of talented professionals, working with Monitoring Solutions within SEB. The team develops, maintains, and operates its own solutions and works as a center of excellence for monitoring and event management in general. Cross collaboration and interaction with other SEB teams with focus on monitoring are essence of our daily work.
Who we are looking for
As a “DevOps Engineer “we want you to have:
• Experience with developing, operating, and maintaining monitoring solutions, such as
• IBM Tivoli Netcool Omnibus and Impact
• Understanding of network protocols.
• Experience working with Linux systems.
• Knowledge of LCM (Life Cycle Management) of systems/applications.
• Knowledge and understanding of hosting platforms such as OpenShift/Docker.
• Experience working with databases such as MS-SQL.
• It will be nice to have skills and experience in enterprise monitoring in public cloud.
• It will be an extra merit if you have skills in data engineering and or interest in AIOps.
As a person we are looking someone:
• Outgoing & positive team player
• You have ability to clearly and succinctly express ideas, facts, and opinions.
• Excellent in English speaking and writing
• Flexible and willing to take ownership
• Up for a challenge and ready to try out new ideas that can also lead into new innovations.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Mobility within a large global company
• Agile and modern ways of working
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 19th August 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Zainab Imam Din, Hiring manager by mail email@example.com.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers