SEB • Solna • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
The team is responsible for developing and maintaining the savings functionality in our digital channels which includes the Internet Bank, Mobile app and an internal CRM system. Our main priority now is to develop new functionality for the mobile app and to modernize our Internet Bank.
As a frontend developer you will be a part of an agile team with highly motivated and creative colleagues that works in close collaboration with our product owners, business specialists and other teams within Technology. We have an open culture where we help each other and drive the development of our area together. The team has a strong interest in new technology, and you have great opportunity to develop in your role as a developer. Our main technical environment consists of applications built with microservice architecture and responsive design.
Our technical stack consists of:
• Git (Hub)
• Azure DevOps
• .Net Core
Who we are looking for
In order to succeed in the role, we believe that you characterize yourself as an experienced frontend developer, and you have:
• a passion for development and like to learn new technologies, platforms, and tools
• a personality who likes to be proactive with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility, someone who loves to work in team and is eager to learn and share knowledge
• experience working in a technically complex environment moving towards a microservice architecture
• You can communicate well in English and a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent is required.
Meritable if you have experience of:
• Software architecture
• Backend development (.Net or similar)
• Creating or maintaining frontend libraries
• Interest of the financial market
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Work-life balance
• Friendly and welcoming culture
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute in this role. Due to summer vacation we initiate selection process in full during the end of August. If you have questions about the position you can contact Lena Fureman, Team Manager for the team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers