SEB • Solna • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
We are looking for a Test Specialist to SEB within Customer Lifecycle Tribe. CLT are responsible for SEB’s master data solutions and customer processes. We work with business development and regulatory compliance to make these processes as customer friendly and efficient as possible. You will work in an agile development team together with other developers, business analysts and testers. The team work with modern technology and is responsible for solutions that meet external users in SEB’s digital channels, for example, onboarding of new customers through SEB’s web and KYC (Know Your Customer) reviews in SEB’s mobile apps.
What you will be doing
· Be responsible as Test Specialist for the E2E testing execution, non-functional tests for our solutions and help out with acceptance testing
· Support root cause analysis and troubleshooting for issues and bugs found during the entire solution lifecycle
· Create and maintain test cases
· Report of test results
· Participate in sprint and PI-planning, assisting with test ideas and generally with story refinement
· Continuously contribute to improvement of testing methodologies and process
Who are you?
We see that you have
· 3-5 years of experience of unit-, API-, system- and integration tests preferably in complex solution environments
· Knowledge about tools as Postman, ReadyAPI and Swagger
· It’s to prefer that you have knowledge about TDD and test automation
· Hands on experience of working with teams to drive continuous initiatives and are willing to share knowledge
· Good communication, understanding business requirements and able to collaborate with other SEB teams with focus on accuracy and timely delivery
· Self-driven and have a pro-active approach
· Possess strong analytical and logical skills
· Skilled in working in Agile development team
· Speak and write Swedish and English fluently
What we offer
We offer a lot of benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offerings are:
· Work-life balance
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Agile and modern ways of working
· Deliver world-class service to clients
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-06-14. If you have questions about the position please contact Ulrika Wallenberg, Team manager at phone no +4670 462 21 27 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers