SEB • Solna • Heltid
Would you like to work in an international setting with highly skilled data engineering specialists delivering large-scale Big Data solutions, play a key part in our Agile transformation, coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in the new processes and mindsets with a goal of building high performing teams and deliver business value? Join us in our exciting transformational journey to become the most data-driven bank in the world.
What you will be doing
You will work in an international environment with multiple Agile teams located in both Stockholm and Vilnius, consisting of experts in various Big Data technologies. We develop SEB Data Platform to make data readily available and easy to access for all tribes across the enterprise.
At SEB, the Chief Scrum Master is responsible for the overall Agile Release Train (ART) execution and development. Ensuring we deliver Facilitating, challenging, coaching and mentoring the ART to work better, smarter and continuously improve, also removing impediments to the ability to deliver increased customer value.
In your daily work you will:
• Facilitate the ART events and processes and establish and maintain a rhythm for all ART events.
• Actively work with the teams and stakeholders to make sure we deliver what we have committed to including managing and resolving complex dependencies.
• Optimize how the ART organizes around the flow of value, from idea to being "in use" and assist the teams in the ART to deliver value.
• Work with teams to remove impediments and ensure efficient deliveries.
• Challenge existing structures and habits with the purpose of finding better ways of doing business development
• Encourage a learning organization that relentlessly improves itself
• Listen and support teams in problem identification and decision-making as well as creating an environment of collaboration and mutual influence
• Coach leaders, teams & Scrum Masters in implementing Lean Agile principles & mindset - Be the agile coach for the ART
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a highly driven senior person, with hands on experience of working as a leader in a scaled lean/ agile environment, strong project management skills and with extensive knowledge and understanding of lean / agile principles & values.
We believe you:
• have knowledge and understanding of lean / agile principles & values combined with hands on experience of working as a leader in a scaled lean/ agile environment.
• are organized and able to increase others ability to lead and implement in a complex setting
• have an understanding and experience of coaching and developing high performing teams & leaders.
• have hands on experience from working with flow visualization and optimization in a scaled lean/agile environment.
• are communicative, inspirational and encourage dialogues.
• encourage innovation and new ways of working in order to develop the business.
We also believe you have been working as a Chief Scrum Master or are curious of taking the next step from an experienced Scrum Master.
You are fluent in English.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Interesting, cutting-edge work
• Top class client network and projects
• Agile and modern ways of working
• Opportunities to help transform an industry
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-08-30. If you have questions about the position, please contact Johan Larsson via firstname.lastname@example.org
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers