SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues.
Would you like to be a part in setting the technical roadmap solutions for SEB? The Data and Integrationsteam is looking for a Data Engineer with strong technical skills to join us on our exciting transformation journey to develop a new modern savings platform.
What you’ll be doing
You will link up with movers and shakers with experience from top tier growth companies and tech industry managers to shape how we build with data going forward. Especially how to build cloud based, streaming data solutions.
As part of our delivery team you will often laugh, have a good time with your team members. We enjoy humor and sharing fun times. You will regularly communicate and collaborate with colleagues and key stakeholders. Furthermore, you will provide knowledge and guidance in the technical vision, mentor and continuously help improve team members performance in addition to developing the latest solutions.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Working on and implementing the technical roadmap for how we want to make data available withinand outside the Savings & Investments area
- Collaborating with architects and developers
- Coaching more junior colleagues
Technologies available span over a wide range, including amongst others:
Python, Bash, CI/CD pipelines, Terraform, Kafka, Google PubSub, Containers, API architecture and design, Kubernetes, Redis, PostgreSQL, scaling, relational databases and more.
Who we are looking for
To succeed in your role,we think that you have:
- Extensive experience insoftware development, it’s preferable with experience from a cloud or containerized stack with virtual infrastructure.
- A deep understanding of system design, data structures, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- A team player personality and skilled in communication and collaborating in a multicultural environment.
- A forward-thinker mindset in your field, and you encourage and drive change and continuous improvement across teams, tools and processes.
- An investigative mindset that enables you to solve complex technical problems, anticipate possible disputes and proactively address those.
What we offer
- Working with skilled, caring, passionate and progressive team members
- Opportunities to help transform an industry.
- Innovative company in forefront of technology.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 31th of May 2022. If you have questions about the position, please contact hiring manager Filip Marzuki at email@example.com
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers