Wise IT • Stockholm • Heltid
Would you like the chance to shape the future in advanced analytics and artificial intelligence? Do you want to work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about their ideas and encourage you to be the same? Liber is looking for a Data Analytics Engineer to enhance their team in Stockholm, Join LiberAB today!
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Data Analytics Engineer at Liber AB you will take an important role in the Data & Analytics (D&A) organization. Together with your team the focus will be to establish Libers journey to combine leading-edge technology based on Snowflake and Microsoft Azure with state-of-the-art advanced analytics and artificial intelligence to enable scalable data-driven decision-making across the educational value chain. D&A is a dynamic, multi-functional, and quickly growing organization, being a key focus area with strategical importance within the Infinitas Learning group. D&A focuses on unlocking significant business value and are expanding to accelerate the impact even further.
Some work responsabilities include:
· Determine optimal design for analytical use-cases, to be built in the Snowflake data warehouse and data marts, in close cooperation with Data Analysts and Business Analysts for fast and accurate data analysis.
· Ensure accurate data modeling according to Data Vault principles and star schema design according to best practice e.g., making use of conformed dimensions, etc.
· Design and build high-performance, resilient, efficient data pipelines feeding the target tables using Fivetran and dbt as the Extract Load Transform (ELT) stack. Participate in data architecture and ELT design discussions.
· Design and build optimal Data Orchestration flows for centralized control of end-to-end data processes using Prefect.
· Strive for high data quality management and rapid output using data warehousing best practices, test automation, and collaborative sessions (code reviews, whiteboarding, etc.).
· Employ effective deployment strategies that minimize downtime with a focus on continuous delivery. Work in a progressive environment and perform effectively in an agile development environment.
· Constantly stay up to date on new technologies in the data warehouse space and where they may fit our initiatives.
WHO ARE YOU?
To fit into this role, we think that you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment handling multiple activities simultaneously. You can exercise judgement and make sound decisions under pressure. You like to take initatives, are transparent and deliver high-quality results. You're analytic by nature and like to solve problems in a structural manner. As a colleague you recognize the importance of working as one team and appreciate working with international colleagues and distributed teams.
We also think you have experience in one or more of the following:
· Knowledge of Snowflake architecture and functionality is preffered, specially how virtual Warehouse optimizes the need for compute to scale up/down
· Atleast 1-2 years of hands-on data warehouse engineering experience with a cloud data platform e.g., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform. And have an understanding of elastic and scalability for analytical platforms
· Atleast 1-2 years of experience working in Data Warehouse engineering, end-to-end development life cycle, maintenance and support, and Software Sevelopment Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Experience in modeling data warehouse solutions using Data Vault, Anchor Modeling, or any similar agile database modeling technique suited for information that changes over time both in structure and content
· Have an understanding of Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Marts, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Data Lineage, Data Management, and Data Quality
· Excellent English written and oral communication skills
Even if the techniqual experiences weigh heavy we also put alot of focus on the personal characteristics, such as:
· Being Solution oriented
· A curious personality with an interest of learning more
· Being prestigeless
· Like to have fun at work
About Infinitas Learning
Liber is a part of the european group Infinitas Learning. Infinitas Learning is a dynamic educational resources company, and one of Europe's leading providers of innovative and engaging products and services for teaching and learning. At Infinitas we are passionate about transforming the way people learn. We aim to deliver flexible, market-leading solutions that support new approaches to learning for the 21st century. The Infinitas Learning group includes Liber (Sweden), Noordhoff (The Netherlands), and Plantyn (Belgium), as well as Infinitas Product & Technology (The Netherlands). The group employs around 600 people and is headquartered in Utrecht (The Netherlands).
Liber works with Wise IT in this recruitment process. Please contact recruitment consultant Jesper Nyström 076-199 33 72 regarding any questions, and welcome to apply as soon as possible via our web form (not by mail!), as applications are processed continuously.