Wise IT • Stockholm • Heltid
Do you want to work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about their ideas and encourage you to be the same? Would you like the chance to lead a business process team of Sales, Supply & Finance and together implement the ERP-Strategy? Piab is looking for a Data and Business Insight Lead to enhance their team in Stockholm, Join Piab AB today!
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Data and Business Insight Lead at Piab AB you will take an important role in the Group Digital & Information Services team. Together with your team the focus will be to establish Piab Groups wide data awareness and maturity with an initial focus on Finance. You will ensure control, governance, and processes around data quality for different domains within Piab. Also develop and maintain the Finance setup in Piabs ERP & BI Systems with the aim that relevant reporting standards are appropriately and consistently applied.
Some work responsabilities include:
· Set and lead ERP business processes related to Finance and be responsible for the system supporting these processes
· Coordinate with other organizational teams like Digital and Enterprise Architecture to have and execute Data and Information Strategy for different master data domains
· Identify and communicate metrics for the maturity of our current ERP applications to support the business processes(quality, scalability, etc.)
· Work upon a continuous future improvements, new functionalities, and automation in processes to increase productivity and efficiency within the finance processes
· Contributing to ICT (Inter Company Transactions) processes inputs for the finance area in coordination with supply and sales
WHO ARE YOU?
To fit into this role, we think that you have experience in setting business processes and working with Business Analytics. You have some sort of background within Finance and exhibit good knowledge in accounting to ensure appropriate system set-ups. We believe you’re a curious and eager learner and like to work proactively towards certain goals. You’re also comfortable with working remote and you are fluent in English, both in speech and writing.
We also think you have experience in one or more of the following:
· Working with, and preferably setting up, BI and data warehouse solutions
· Working towards PPF (Portfolio-Prioritization Forum)
· 5 years of experience working with ERP & Finance
· Setting SLAs
· Creating roadmaps for business functionalities
· Jeeves/Dynamics/SAP or any other ERP
Even if the techniqual experiences weigh heavy we also put alot of focus on the personal characteristics, such as:
· Being Solution oriented
· Have good communication skills
· Being prestigeless
· Like to have fun at work
About Piab AB
Our purpose is evolving automation. It's why we exist. At Piab we strive to advance everything. Each other. Our ustomers. And, in the end, the automated world around us. Evolving inspires us to continously strive to improve for the better. In every human interaction, in every ambition, in every idea. By doing so, our environment becomes a product of us, and not the other way around. This is how we put our mark on the world.
We specialise in automated process components and solutions to enable gripping, lifting and moving applications for our customers in all industries with special attention to Packaging, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Logisitics and Warehousing, Plastic and Automotive.
Piab serves more than 25 different industries.
Piab works with Wise IT in this recruitment process. Please contact recruitment consultant Jesper Nyström 076-199 33 72 regarding any questions, and welcome to apply as soon as possible via our web form (not by mail!), as applications are processed continuously.