SEB • Solna • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
We are now looking for a Java Full Stack Developer to our team in Stockholm. It’s a great chance to be part of a new application starting up in an area in an exciting transformation phase.
What you will be doing
You will be a part of the Front Solutions Output department located in Stockholm working with a new internally developed application called DocView. DocView will be the customers link from the internet bank to their documents in the central archive and will also be used by internal users.
Here is a great opportunity to join early in the process and be a part of forming this solution for the future. You will be having close collaboration with our Solution Architect, discussing the best way to solve the business needs.
Java is being be used for the back-end API and Angular for the front-end.
Who we are looking for
· You have some years’ experience programming Java and front-end frameworks, like Angular.
· You have reached a level of independency and enjoy being part of a small team where you can make big impact.
· If you have used cloud environments like SEBShift/OpenShift or similar, that is an advantage.
· You have worked with CI/CD pipelines and are used to writing your own automated tests.
· You prefer an agile way of working and are not afraid to explore new ways of working with different kind of technologies. You are a team player, share your ideas and knowledge among team members and take an active role in building relationships. · Documenting your work in a structured and professional way is important for you.
· You have the ability to communicate well in English. The team is located in Sweden, but in this role the Swedish language is not mandatory.
What We Offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Work-life balance
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Long-term stability
· Agile and modern ways of working
· Empowering environment
· We value a diversified work force in our organisation
Ready to join?
Please send your resume. As we select candidates on an ongoing basis, you are welcome to submit your application today, but the latest date for the application is 25/5. If you have questions about the role, please contact Linda Sundbaum, linda.sundbaum@seb.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers