SEB • Solna • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we have a reputation of being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. We work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues.
What you will be doing
You will be part of an expert function within mainframe databases at DSI Cross Delivery Accelerator.
In your role as a Database administrator you will work with data modelling, logical and physical database design and with development support. The team Database Solutions is an internal support organization within Technology and our internal customers are all the mainframe developers that need database support of different kind. You will work in a team of 6-7 colleagues, whom you will get great support from in the varied everyday life.
As a Mainframe Database Administrator you will, among other things:
• Design, develop and manage databases in mainframe environments
• Introduce new technology and new tools for managing databases in an automated way in our mainframe DevOps toolchain
• Support maintenance teams with Life Cycle Management activities as DL/I-decommissioning
Who we are looking for
To succeed in this role, you are driven, structured and take responsibility for your work. You are a team player and are happy to share your knowledge while you are curious and take advantage of the skills around you. You are passionate about the chance to learn something new and have a strong will to develop. Through your previous experiences, you have learned to analyze problems and find solutions while also daring to challenge old methods.
We also see that you have experience within:
• Mainframe environment
• Data modelling, for example Erwin
• Knowledge in Cobol development and DL1 is an advantage
What we offer
What we offer in addition to work life balance, new technology and friendly culture:
• In addition to work life balance, new technology and friendly culture:
• Every fifth sprint our developers have the opportunity to work with what they want to explore new techniques and come up with new findings
• We aim to be at the forefront of technology and a driving force in society. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies
• Extensive training and learning opportunities through own digital university SEB Campus. We also offer mentorship programs, voluntary work, work shadowing and gigs where employees receive the opportunity to work in another part of the bank for a short period
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 17 May 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Elinor Franzén, Talent Acquisition Researcher, at phone no 070-739 21 95 or by mail email@example.com.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers