SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading financial services group and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. We work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does this sound like a good fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be part of a team of cyber security specialists who are responsible for providing swift and accurate response to cyber security incidents within SEB. You will be working hands-on with handling and coordinating cyber security incidents and analysing intrusion attempts and malware samples amongst other things. You will be part of an on-call rotation making sure SEB can respond to incidents outside of office hours.
As a member of SEB CSIRT you will be responsible for:
· Responding to and coordinating cyber security incidents
· Providing guidance on security mitigations – both short term and proactive long-term
· Support SEB in developing new security solutions with a risk-based mindset
· Evaluating the impact of current security trends, advisories, publications, and academic research
· Keeping your knowledge and skills current with the rapidly changing threat landscape
· Triaging and developing security alerts and response automation in our SIEM solution
· Participating in on-call rotation
Who we are looking for
· We believe that you are an ambitious blue-team player who is always on the lookout for improvements and challenges with an open mindset.
· You have strong communication skills and feels comfortable with spreading knowledge with colleagues on different levels in the organization as well as with stakeholders outside SEB.
· Several years hands-on experience handling cyber security incidents as part of a CSIRT or similar
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English
· Excellent technical skills – good understanding of underlying security technologies
· Strong demonstrated knowledge of Windows and Unix tools and architecture
· Experience with cloud services and their security concepts
· Relevant industry certifications from SANS, ISC2, AZ-500 etc is meritorious
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Challenging, cutting-edge work
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 5th of May 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Kristoffer Sjöström, Head of Group Information and Cyber Security by mail email@example.com
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers