SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Do you want to be part of an organization that is exploring how APIs are disrupting the financial industry? Work in an environment with highly skilled colleagues, transforming SEBs technical landscape and providing an excellent customer experience through APIs!
What you will be doing
We are now looking for developers to join our central API development team. Our overall target is to drive the business development of SEBs Open banking offering – i.e. innovation in a broader ecosystem, where our banking services are consumable as APIs into customers and partners various channels.
Our function is an API center of excellence – we manage SEBs API platform, external APIs and the Developer portal which is our “marketplace” for APIs. We also have an important role in leading the organization towards the target architecture of microservices and APIs. We are involved in some of SEBs main strategic initiatives in designing and building the API offering.
Take a look at https://developer.sebgroup.com to see SEBs Developer portal and our publically available APIs!
Who we are looking for
• You are a software engineer, preferably backend/fullstack mastering modern technologies around APIs, including CI/CD, Swagger, Git etc. as well as OAuth2/OpenId Connect.
• You should also have experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Open shift, Cloud (GCP), Scripting (Bash, Terraform or similar), Kong, a OPS focus so you can help with the migration process hands on, both build on the Pipe but also be able to troubleshoot.
• You have experience from both designing, building and consuming REST APIs. You understand what a great developer experience means and strive for developing solutions accordingly.
• Since SEB are working in an agile setup, you should have experience working according to agile principles.
It is an advantage if you also have experience in Container technologies, as well as scripting (e.g. Python, bash). You have a solution-oriented attitude, strong problem-solving skills and enjoy working in an ever-changing environment. You have a genuine interest in new technology and exploring new things and learning comes natural to you. Furthermore, we think that you have excellent capabilities to engage people and build relationship. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Agile and modern ways of working
• Deliver world-class service to customers
Ready to join?
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career. It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join? Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-05-12. If you have questions about the position please contact Agnes Stackelberg, Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/