Naudio is looking for an APP Developer! We welcome more creative minds and energetic people to help us make Naudio the best platform for high-quality documentaries. Naudio is on a journey, join us and let’s develop the App and platform of tomorrow and take our user experience to the next level!
- Being part of Naudio as our new App Developer means having the courage to try inventive ideas and searching for solutions that will result in an even more appealing experience for our users. There’s a lot of room for new features, improvements and implementations. We work in a data-driven agile way with weekly pulse check-ins on performance metrics. You will be involved in the full picture, getting a grip of the design of the product and seek to understand its future needs.
- We believe that you, together with the rest of the development team, will take full control over the app, its design and its features, assume the responsibility for the frontend development and the user experience to balance smaller short-term priorities with larger long-term items.
- This means that your ability to manage everything from requirements to development and testing are key success factors.
Who are you?
- You are eager to learn, are curious and dare to ask questions.
- You have knowledge in or have a genuine interest in UI and UX focused design.
- Being careful about user integrity is a given as we value our customer's integrity a lot.
- Fluent in Swedish and English (App and documentaries are in Swedish).
Also, the following qualifications are highly appreciated:
- As our new App Developer, you have experience of the complete mobile dev cycle - from requirements, development, testing to launch and maintenance.
- You are experienced with HTML and CSS.
- Experience of mocks and/or other ways to communicate your visions to your coworkers and team members.
- You are driven by experimentation and result based refinements of the product.
- You have knowledge about, or previous experience from, requirements from AppStore and Google Play store rules and regulations.
Want to know more?
Naudio is working with Wise IT in recruiting our new App Developer. If you have any questions, contact recruitment consultant Peter Hessing. Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as we protect your personal privacy according to GDPR.
Selection is ongoing. Welcome!
Naudio is a Stockholm-based podcast platform. We build our own technology and hand-pick documentaries from some of the Nordic region's leading producers. We believe that our technology, together with magnificent documentaries and journalism, creates the conditions for innovative world-class stories!